If you are suffering from migraine pain, it is present in only one side of the head.
You may be suffering from a migraine if:
- The pain does not move
- It is not a throbbing pain but a dull extreme pain for the scale 1-10
- Fainting from pain is not uncommon
- Pain can last from 4 hours to 5 days (usually last 3 days at the same intensity)
- Can’t remember words
- Can’t remember what happened the past few days of pain
- Cannot recollect any event, conversation, food eaten
- Cannot comprehend—everything has to be repeated several times
- Cannot read
- Totally exhausted
- Feel beat up
- May even have muscle ache, shoulder ache, or back ache
†DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Health by Principle are not intended for the purpose of providing medical advice. Please always consult your health care provider if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition. Individual results may vary.